Constant Value Financial Analysis Calculator (CVfac)
A personal financial analysis tool for long term and
The CVfac is a long term financial modeling and simulation
program that uses Monte
Carlo probabilistic methods to state the value of a collection
of assets in terms of the ongoing, inflation adjusted,
after tax, constant value cash flow that
it may be expected to produce over an extended period of time.
Many know how much money they spend (their budget) and many know
how much their assets are worth in dollar terms. Many do not
know how well their assets will support their budget into the
The constant value (in terms of buying power) cash flow, after
taxes, that a collection of assets will produce over time
relates these two sides of the financial picture.
If the asset collection consists only of cash flows like
pensions, annuities and social security this program is not
necessary: just add them up and live with the result.
When the asset collection includes depletable assets such as
cash, stocks, bonds, IRAs, notes and the like the situation
quickly becomes unmanageable in terms of calculation of the
likely ongoing cash flow.
The CVfac program was created to value an asset collection as
the constant value cash flow it may be expected to produce with
a given level of risk of failure.
If you dug deep enough you saw that the program:
* Is a Microsoft Windows program
* Is a long term financial simulator that uses Monte Carlo
probabilistic solution methods
* Values of an asset collection as the monthly constant value
income it can produce over time
* Accounts for the expected effect of inflation
* Calculates and 'pays' your US Federal income taxes from your
* Understands assets that start producing income at some
particular date like Social Security
* Understands assets that cease producing income at some
particular date like notes you own
* Understands assets that are taxed as you make withdrawals like
* Understands assets where only gains are taxed like interest
from savings accounts
* Understands IRA minimum distribution requirements
The algorithm, code and existing documentation for the CVfac
program is offered for sale to a single qualifying buyer. Also
offered are technical services necessary to integrate this
software product into existing operations.
Click here for the pdf file called yikes.
Intermountain AC is a DBA for:
Fredrick (Rick) Brown
PO Box 60194
Reno, NV 89506
March 28, 2010